Oral Presentation Deadline: April 7, 2023
Poster Presentations Deadline: April 21, 2023
To submit your oral or poster abstract, click here.
You must FOLLOW the Sample Template (NACRW will ask you to resubmit the abstract if you do not follow the template instructions)
NACRW WILL BE ACCEPTING ORAL PRESENTATIONS AND POSTERS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
1. Pesticide Testing Methods (Multi Residue and Single Residue)
2. Updates on Sample Preparation and Processing Methodologies for Residue Testing
3. Advanced analytical techniques for residue testing
(Examples: HRMS, Multidimensional GC or LC, Capillary Electrophoresis etc)
4. Emerging Environmental and Food Contaminants (Examples: PFAS, Microplastics)
5. Method development and validations
6. Natural Toxins Residue Testing
(Environmental, Agro and Food Safety Focus. Includes Mycotoxins, Cyanotoxins)
7. QA/QC and Stat Analysis
8. Cannabis Residue Testing Updates
(New Methods, new challenges, accreditation and validation topics)
Unless special arrangements have been made with the Program Committee, all expenses are the responsibility of the speaker, including conference registration fees.
Program Committee Co-Chairs
Poster Committee Co-Chairs
André deKok and Brittany Holmes
Copyright © 2023 (FLAG Works, Inc./NACRW) All Rights Reserved.