Continued Progress in the Multiclass, Multiresidue Analysis of Veterinary Drugs in Animal Tissues,
Steven J. Lehotay
Unified HRMS based workflows integrating the quantification and confirmation of veterinary drugs
A streamlined LC - MS/MS platform
for the screening and confirmation of 152 veterinary drug residues in a broad
range of food raw materials , processed ingredients and finished
1. Get the current needs document completed.
2. Send the documents and an introduction to all the people on the Community list that indicated an interest in metals .
3. Ask each member to contribute their "needs".
4. Send everyone one the new "needs" to get each person's interest in each need.
5. Prioritize the needs.
6. Get performance criteria for the first 1-3 priorities.
7. Have call for methods.
8. Expert review of methods against performance criteria.
9. Reach consensus from stakeholders [not sure who these people are yet] on analytical approach/method.
10 develop Single Laboratory Validation (SLV) protocol for each high priority.
11. Ask volunteers to perform SLV.
12. Publish SLV.